Time for Action: Call Your Phone Company and Tell Them To End Robocalls Now!
Public Policy Fellow
Now’s the time for action.
The robocall problem is out of control. The Federal Communication Commission (FCC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and 45 attorneys general have told the phone companies that they need to step up and offer their customers free robocall blocking tools.
But the phone companies aren’t listening – they’re offering the same old excuses. That’s why we need you, their customers, to force the phone companies to give you the latest technology in stopping robocalls. Join tens of thousands of other activists in calling your phone company today!
We need YOU to call your phone company and ask them to offer FREE, EFFECTIVE robocall-blocking technology.
Here are the numbers to call:
Century Link: 866-642-0444
- Call your phone company and tell the agent that you’re a customer, and that you want them to offer free, effective robocall-blocking tools.
- If you don’t get an agent right away, ask the phone system to connect you to a representative, or dial that option.
- Feel free to leave a voicemail if that is the only option.
- Even if you don’t subscribe to Verizon, AT&T, or Century Link, you can still call them! Just let them know that you would switch phone companies if they offered free, effective robocall-blocking tools.
- After calling, click here and let us know how it went!
Thank you for your activism! Dealing with customer complaints is expensive for phone companies. With your hard work, we can get the phone companies to end robocalls!