7020 Easy Wind Drive, Suite 250
Austin, Texas 78752
Melissa came to CU in October of 1996. She works in the South West Office as a communications specialist.
- Work directly with activists to answer questions and facilitate their actions
- Identify super activists with online communications
- Support grass-root efforts across our campaigns
- Vet and identify activist stori.es for campaign needs
- Provide data from weekly actions and our monthly newsletter for campaign managers from Convio database for reporting purposes
Before coming to CU, Melissa worked for the Office of Public Utility Counsel in Texas. Before that Melissa had a career as a Medical Technologist working for a Reference Laboratory in San Antonio, Texas.
She is a fifth generation descendant of José Antonio Navarro, a signer of the Texas Declaration of Independence and served as elected Senator in the Congress of the Republic of Texas.